Monday, October 1, 2012

10/1/12 Daily Food Journal



This was the moon at 6:30am this morning. So bright! I love it.
____________________________________________________________________


Flower Essence Blend
Milk Thistle
Dandelion Root Tea

Rooibos Chai

24oz. Juice - Dandelion, Romaine, Cucumber, Celery, Carrot, Green Apple, Ginger, Lime

Breakfast : Tofu Scramble with Chicken-Artichoke-Cheese Sausage, mushrooms, onion, kale and vegan Pesto

Lunch: small Grilled Chicken Caeser Salad - romaine, chicken, parmesan, manadrin slices, caeser dressing

Water

Snack: Wolfgang Puck Organic Free Range Chicken with White & Wild Rice Soup
Digest Basic Enzyme
Olive Coast Potato Chips- Tuscan herbs & garlic

Dinner: Amy's Organic Gluten-free Cheese Pizza (Rice Crust), I added artichoke hearts and pineapple. Not my favorite gf crust - too crumbly like a biscuit. Not used to the red sauce either, I usually use pesto these days - which I love!
(I recommend Udi's for a decent crust. I buy the thin plain crusts, they come in a two pack. Its 2 personal size pizzas then you add whichever toppings you prefer. It has egg in it so not for everyone.)
Digest Basic Enzyme

1/4tsp. Vit C, Cal/Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment