Monday, September 3, 2012

9/3/12 Daily Food Journal

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone got to relax a little and also be thankful for the work they do have in life...wishing that you all LOVE some aspect of your work.

Today I entered a contest on The Blender Girl website to win a Vitamix750 Blender. I have had this one on my wishlist for a long time...I have a whole collection of smoothie, soup and sauce recipes I'm waiting to try out. They would be fun to post here! For now I use my little Cuisinart food processor. If you visit her website this month : healthyblenderrecipes.com, enter "fremia" as the friend who referred you :) Good luck!

Now to the journal ....

_________________________________________________________________

Flower Essence Blend
Milk Thistle
1/8 tsp Mag
1/4 tsp Vit C

12oz. Green Juice - Chard, Dandelion, Celery, Cucumber, Carrot, Ginger, Green Apple, Lemon

Breakfast : Tofu, Veggie and Turkey Bacon Scramble - tofu, zucchini, mushroom, yellow onion, fresh basil
Digest Basic Digestive Enzymes

Water

Soda Water

Snack : Organic Raw Revolution Bar - cashews, sunflower seed kernels, agave nectar, dates, spirulina powder, sprouted flax seed

Snack : Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and Green Salsa

Water

Dinner : Grilled Chicken with gluten free Teriyaki Sauce, Roasted Sweet Potato with Salt and Pepper, Sauteed Zucchini "spaghetti" (with olive oil, salt, garlic, fresh basil, kalamata olive)


No comments:

Post a Comment