Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/29/12 Daily Food Journal

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of my dear friend and sister, Sharon's, death. She struggled with a 10 month long cancer illness. I love and miss you my friend, be free! Sending love out to her surviving young boys, husband, and family and to all of us that loved her <3

Note-to-self: The vitamin combo before bed gave me intensely vivid dreams and I woke up quite groggy. Seeing as how the Vit C doesn't give me a reaction I will keep that in my mix but going to try some different variations. I'm having symptoms with ovulation that I am wanting to reduce as I move towards my cycle.

I am embarking on my first adventure in canning today  - applesauce. After yesterdays trip to the apple orchard I am well stocked. Wish me luck! Here is the recipe I'm following: http://www.pickyourown.org/applesaucewomill.htm. 
____________________________________________________________________


Flower Essence Blend
Milk Thistle

Breakfast : Few bites of leftover Taco Salad; leftover Lentil soup and Chicken

12oz. Odwalla Smoothie Refresher- Mango-Lime Twist

Snack: Pistachio's, apple

Lunch: Chicken Caeser Salad - romaine, chicken, parmesan, caeser dressing

Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Baked Sweet Potato slices, Braised Kale with Zucchini and Garlic
Digest Basic Enzyme

1/4 tsp. Vit.C, Cal/Mag, B-6 25mg

No comments:

Post a Comment