Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/26/12 Daily Food Summary

Only 5 hours of sleep. I woke up energized in the middle of the night and started studying a friend's Astrology chart, unable to get back to sleep.
Today was overwhelming. I took a leap of faith with a decision and the outcome wasn't what I expected and little twinges of disappointment came up. I ate lots of convenience food and craved really junky food.
As Margaret M Lynch says, "Something really big is on its way to me, something AMAZING, I'll be jumping up and down, I'll be saying, "I can't believe this happened!"
______________________________________________________________________

Flower Essence Blend & Rescue Remedy
Milk Thistle


Breakfast : Berry Parfait- blueberries, raspberries, blueberry soy yogurt, flax meal, spirulina


Lunch : Takeout Mexican from Rita's Restaurant- Green enchiladas - one grilled veggie, one chicken with sour cream and guacamole; black beans and rice

Water

Dinner : Jalapeno Jack Cheese, Tortilla Chips and Salsa

1/2 tsp Vit C before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment